Thursday, February 11, 2010

snow day!


today it snowed! like SNOWED! big time! chloe had school and I had a photo shoot with Eric Cates at one of his new listings and sweet Sheila came to do a little staging! after hitting up starbucks we headed to keller in the snow storm! look at how deep the snow was!

thank goodness for rubber boots! :) after chloe got home we made a "snowman" and drank hot chocolate before opening up a massive package that Grandma and Grandpa sent with Valentine gifts for all of us! Yippee!!! On my agenda for the afternoon...stay inside, curl up on the couch and catch up on beth moore before we meet on Monday for bible study! :) i figure its a good day for that!

sheila trying to get in from the snow!
we decided to team up against eric with snowballs :)


her little nose was so cold!
throwing snowballs at mommy!

putting eyes on our "snowman"
and hot chocolate!
super excited about her new goodies-and yes that child is ALWAYS in her "nommers" I mean from the minute we get home she says, "I need my nommers on, this just isn't comfy"!




3 comments:

Amber Massey said...

This is a child after my our heart. I am ALWAYS excited about new goodies-- and the moment I walk in the door I am already stripping down, removing jewelry, and throwing my hair in a pony. All this before I greet the hubby or the dog.

Rosemond said...

Things I love about this post:
1)That hottie of a man y'all attacked with snowballs!
2)The Santa Claus cup...I have a whole set that belonged to my great grandmother.
3)That SUPER cute Chloe girl!

Kim said...

very cute blog. your pics are so cute.