Friday, August 21, 2009

baby mia!

baby mia is finally here! my sister was induced early Tuesday morning because of her high BP. I got to the hospital around 8:30 am and didn't get home until 4 am the next morning! Needless to say, it was a looong day! It just took a long time but sweet baby mia arrived at 1:56 am and weighs 6 pounds 8 ounces! She is just beautiful! I was stoked because I got to be in the room with my sister and Lance from the time she started pushing until the time mia was born! it was so exciting and special! mommy and baby are doing good-Mia is a bit jaundice so they are working on that and my poor sis had to be put on mag-yuck which added one extra day to her hospital stay AND THEN she has the same problem that I had after Chloe was born and she can't walk!!! They think that we both had a little bit of nerve damage from our epidurals and we weren't able to walk for a few days. we both had to have MRI's which fortunately came back fine...all that to say that we are hoping by tomorrow she will have at least enough feeling back in her legs that they will send her home-its been almost 3 weeks since she has been home! I mean...we love Presby...but not THAT much! :) Here are a few pictures from the delivery room!








1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Precious! Praise God for a healthy, beautiful baby!