Friday, May 15, 2009

mothers day

better late than never right? on mothers day we headed to church, lunch and then we all took killer naps! it was perfect!!! that evening we headed to abuelos to celebrate with my family! mmmm! :0







chloe was so excited to give Mimi (we had to mail grandmas)her gift that we had been working so hard on! she had been painted little bird house a little bit every day for mimi, grandma..and of course one for herself as well! I knew if we tried painting the whole thing in one day it might be a disaster! :) and ya'll know i'm not a huge fan of disasters! then we gave them each a hand print that I had traced and then sewn and my favorite...a framed silhoutte-what would we do without photoshop! ;) i think chloe was just as excited to give her gifts as grandma & mimi were to receive them!





1 comment:

The Williams said...

You are so creative! Can you please call me BEFORE Mother's Day next year and give me some ideas! JK!!!