Friday, March 27, 2009

an award!?



this rarely happens so let me relish in its awardness goodness for just a sec...Ahhh, I am fabulous! Well, that was good! Thank you my sweet Leslie for awarding it to ME! (okay, plus 6 other girls!) So the rules are:List 7 things I love and 7 friends to give the award to.  Easy enough! 
Numero Uno: i LOVE flip flops and cowboy boots.  yep-if i could...this is all I would wear on my feet-I am not a big shoe fan (unlike my sister) 
TWO: the people at taco bueno know me (enough said)
3.  i LOVE to watch crime shows....like super love them. they are like a warm bath...i actually use them as motivation to get my proofs done early so then i get to sit on the couch and watch one of my favorites, criminal minds, any CSI, the mentalist, ANY of 'em! i love you tivo.
FOUR: i LOVE music.  luckily so does nate.  we have music on at the house or back patio ALL the time. anything from fleetwood mac to the killers, dave matthews, sting indigo girls, paul simon, just about any good muscial, and on and on, was that TMI? oh well-oh my gosh a new favorite for outside sittin with a glass of wine or a nice cold corona-ottmar liebert-totally random but mmmm good! (& with the awesomeness of the iphone remote app and the apple airport express it makes it so easy!)
cinco: i love my inlaws. seriously.  love them and i DONT take this for granted...i know that not everyone is this lucky!
6: i love friday nights! we usually meet my family for dinner somewhere, then come back home and play with super chloe girl and after she is off to bed we stick in a redbox movie, i get a trashy gossip mag and a big 'ol coke or a fat starbucks and hang out on the couch! oh, unless its high school football season baby!! :0 
and lastly, seven: i love my life.  for reals yo.
and to my sweet friends: okay i cheated on this part-i did 8 instead of 7-oh well...
rosemond: i love her stories about her daughter-rosemond is hilarious and her love for the Lord is so big! :0
katherine: love this girl-and her twins!
melissa: my super awesome friend from louisiana-just ask her to say "pralines" LOVE it! :0 
angie-ya'll this chicks crazy funny! gotta love her! :0
ang-we've been friends since high school and i love keeping up with her busy life with her twins!
katie-dude-her taylor is seriously the funniest little kid i know! for real! 
mandy-oh i just love mandy! she is so real & i just want to pinch her sweet little girl she's so cute!
lindsay-yikes! i think we have been friends since middle school!!! she is super sweet and has an adorable baby boy that i might just eat. 

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You are the sweetest! Love the post. You crack me up. My blog is nothing to be proud of. Just documenting life...however crazy it is.

Leslie said...

I love your life too! I think you totally embrace and always look so great!! And I need you to send me a cd. I love all kinds of music, just not to good at knowing what to download. You must download Erin McCarley - you would love her!! She is the best.
And your taste in cowboy boots - AWESOME!!!!